Below are a few Guest rules to make your stay as smooth as possible.
- Please take note of the bin night roster and leave bins out on the appropriate evening
- To avoid excess cleaning charges, guests are required to leave the property as they found it including emptying the dishwasher and leaving the BBQ clean
- Upon vacating please empty the bins inside to the green bins outside. The large green bin is for recyclables and the small green bin is for general waste. Any excess rubbish must be taken to the tip located on Inverloch – Venus Bay Rd
- You’re on holiday so enjoy your time, however please be mindful of your neighbours and your noise level as you are in a residential area
- Any maintenance or issues please advise Southcoast First National within 24 hours of arriving so we can resolve the issues in a reasonable timeframe
- Visitors of Guests are not to stay at the property without prior consent for security reasons
- Where applicable, no glassware is to be used near pools or spas
- Smoking is not permitted inside any of our properties, please dispose of your butts appropriately
- Please DO NOT flush anything down the toilet that is not toilet paper or human waste (eg. Sanitary products, disposable nappies). If toilet becomes blocked the Guests may be liable
- Please remember that most hot water services are electric. This means that the hot water at the property is not continuous
Thank you for choosing Southcoast First National for your holiday. We hope you enjoy your stay with us and holiday in this beautiful area.